Tuesday, November 17, 2009





So addictive to find out the meanings behind songs.
So addictive to find out the meanings behind words.

Makes me feel like writing a song now. I still haven't tried, of course. There seems to be inspiration now (talking about just the words not the music), but I've gotta study for Re-exams.

One of these days (for real), I'm going to get down to the nice place, take of my spectacles and paint a picture. Like how I've always wanted, impressionistic and all.

The point isn't about it turning out nice anyway, its about how I see the world. Nobody sees it like I do. I tell you, its amazing for me in the night (without the specs)

I really want to sit by the river or the sea at 3 am at night and try to write something. Never tried that either.



But... time?

Sigh. Life sucks life outta me.

No comments: